Kentucky Gamers Guild
Welcome to Gamers Guild,a community for Kentucky gamers to get together,meet new friends,play,and attend events.
Kentucky Gamers Guild
Welcome to Gamers Guild,a community for Kentucky gamers to get together,meet new friends,play,and attend events.
Kentucky Gamers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet up with other gamers around Kentucky.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tournament Team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MarshMayhem
Forum Master
Forum Master
MarshMayhem

Tournament Team Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Team   Tournament Team EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:52 pm

Thinking of putting together a competition team with peopel skilled in various games to hit up multiple tounrys with.
Back to top Go down
[CHAOS]Dragon250
Forum Master
Forum Master
[CHAOS]Dragon250

Tournament Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Team   Tournament Team EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:50 am

Omg do I have a halo player for you. his gamertag is CHAOSlaytallica, and he is a complete beast.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dragon250
Savage
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
Savage

Tournament Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Team   Tournament Team EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:19 am

I'm pretty good, but I wouldn't say I'm godly. Strike Commander on Halo with 2000+ exp, 4th prestige on CoD4, 1st prestige on CoD:WaW. K/D's are all well in the green. I'm offering my services as a very last resort stand-in. Just throwing that out there. XD Either way, we'll have to play sometime.

Also, blakace111 (Personal vouch, he nearly lived in my basement for the past 1 1/2 years doing nothing but playing) and DBR Enigma are two really good players on my friends list.
Back to top Go down
MarshMayhem
Forum Master
Forum Master
MarshMayhem

Tournament Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Team   Tournament Team EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Nice im going to work on a private section of the forum for members of the gaming team Im hoping to get 4 solid shooter players,couple racers,couple sports game players,couple fighting game players,and maybe couple music game players.If we can get a solid team going ill look into tournaments that arent to far outa reach n look into investing getting our teams there.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
Savage

Tournament Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Team   Tournament Team EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:24 pm

I'm terrible at anything but shooters, but I've got a solid base in those. Foundation's all there, just needs some fluff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tournament Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Team   Tournament Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Tournament Team
Page 1 of 1