Kentucky Gamers Guild
Welcome to Gamers Guild,a community for Kentucky gamers to get together,meet new friends,play,and attend events.
Kentucky Gamers Guild
Welcome to Gamers Guild,a community for Kentucky gamers to get together,meet new friends,play,and attend events.
Kentucky Gamers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet up with other gamers around Kentucky.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bionic Commando

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MarshMayhem
Forum Master
Forum Master
MarshMayhem

Bionic Commando Empty
PostSubject: Bionic Commando   Bionic Commando EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:00 pm

Comes out this month.I played the multiplayer demo on xbox live.So basically you have an arm that you can grapple and pull yourself to poles and branches n ect,and can either climb up or swing and throw yourself further,you can also grab players and pull them too you.The graphics arent that impressive though and the battles feel like every gun you get your just shooting little red pellets at different speeds (slwo for shotgun,fast for machine gun,ect).Its hard to even see the difference in the weapon your holding.I wasnt very impressed.Seems more like an arcade game honestly and not something I would spend $60 on.The retail version maybe better but...I highly doubt it.
Back to top Go down
[CHAOS]Dragon250
Forum Master
Forum Master
[CHAOS]Dragon250

Bionic Commando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bionic Commando   Bionic Commando EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:16 am

The game itself may end up being a flop, but I thought the concept was pretty badass and unique. I think If they improve on it before it comes out, it should be pretty good. It sorta reminds me of powerstone from dreamcast lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dragon250

Bionic Commando
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kentucky Gamers Guild :: Games :: Previews-
Jump to: