Kentucky Gamers Guild
Welcome to Gamers Guild,a community for Kentucky gamers to get together,meet new friends,play,and attend events.
Kentucky Gamers Guild
Welcome to Gamers Guild,a community for Kentucky gamers to get together,meet new friends,play,and attend events.
Kentucky Gamers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet up with other gamers around Kentucky.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy 13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MarshMayhem
Forum Master
Forum Master
MarshMayhem

Final Fantasy 13 Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy 13   Final Fantasy 13 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:52 pm

Looks raw cheers
Back to top Go down
OldSchoolRPGer
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja

Final Fantasy 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13   Final Fantasy 13 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:26 am

I saw a battle video. It looked.. I don't know. Looked like there could be a lot to do in it. I think Versus is gonna be where it's at. But I just love the KH style of battle.
Back to top Go down
MarshMayhem
Forum Master
Forum Master
MarshMayhem

Final Fantasy 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13   Final Fantasy 13 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:31 pm

Well the battle system looks neat I got a magazine today that has an 8 page spread all about final fantasy 13. Apperently the battle system isnt setup with action points (ap) or anything like that but a time gauge.Like on demo you have like 6 menus smaller attacks on top and larger on bottom,the larger attacks take more time,while you can link quick small attacks together for combos,you can also use timings to knock opponents in air with one character then time it to where next character shoots them before they hit the ground or ect.It also said that ff13 will have a similar concept to ff7 whereas the main character is out after her former employer. I havent read it all yet but so far I think it looks awesome.While the 360 version is coming PS3 version is one to get,considering SE says ff13 will use 100% of the ps3's power. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Fantasy 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13   Final Fantasy 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy 13
Page 1 of 1