Kentucky Gamers Guild
Welcome to Gamers Guild,a community for Kentucky gamers to get together,meet new friends,play,and attend events.
Kentucky Gamers Guild
Welcome to Gamers Guild,a community for Kentucky gamers to get together,meet new friends,play,and attend events.
Kentucky Gamers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet up with other gamers around Kentucky.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rock Band or Guitar Hero?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MarshMayhem
Forum Master
Forum Master
MarshMayhem

Rock Band or Guitar Hero? Empty
PostSubject: Rock Band or Guitar Hero?   Rock Band or Guitar Hero? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:13 am

So I don't have either of these,but If I wanted to get one which is funner?
Back to top Go down
DarkGamer11
Forum Padawan
Forum Padawan
DarkGamer11

PostSubject: Re: Rock Band or Guitar Hero?   Rock Band or Guitar Hero? EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:59 pm

i enjoy Rock Band quite a bit more actually...its a much better party game imo because of the amount of DLC. Theres really something for everyone just about. I really only play guitar hero by myself on guitar, because it seems most of the songs cater to the guitar players. But Rock Bands World Tour mode is easily the best single player experience, its pretty addicting. Much more so than GH:WT's sad excuse for a mode.
Back to top Go down
[CHAOS]Dragon250
Forum Master
Forum Master
[CHAOS]Dragon250

PostSubject: Re: Rock Band or Guitar Hero?   Rock Band or Guitar Hero? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:17 pm

Fer sure guitar hero. Come on..they have METALLICA lol. The greatest band ever. Plus..it has a recording studio. which is awesome. You may wanna stick with the rock band drum set though.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dragon250
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock Band or Guitar Hero?   Rock Band or Guitar Hero? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rock Band or Guitar Hero?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kentucky Gamers Guild :: Games :: DDR / Guitar Hero / Rock Band-
Jump to: