Kentucky Gamers Guild
Welcome to Gamers Guild,a community for Kentucky gamers to get together,meet new friends,play,and attend events.
Kentucky Gamers Guild
Welcome to Gamers Guild,a community for Kentucky gamers to get together,meet new friends,play,and attend events.
Kentucky Gamers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet up with other gamers around Kentucky.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What games do you have?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Savage
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
Savage

What games do you have? Empty
PostSubject: What games do you have?   What games do you have? EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:08 am

I've got Final Fantasy: Crisis Core (need to finish), Loco Roco, and Work Time Fun (a.k.a. WTF).

I recommend Loco Roco if you want a casual game that still presents a challenge.

Alternatively, I recommend WTF only if you are intensely bored and want a mind-numbing activity without playing a real game. I mean sure, some of the mini-games are fun, but some are just monotonous.

Crisis core needs no recommendation. It's a Final Fantasy game, which generally means people are going to buy it anyway. lol
Back to top Go down
DarkGamer11
Forum Padawan
Forum Padawan
DarkGamer11

PostSubject: Re: What games do you have?   What games do you have? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:52 pm

I have Star Ocean: Second Evolution, Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, Resistance: Retribution, and Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX, and I love all of them haha
Back to top Go down
MarshMayhem
Forum Master
Forum Master
MarshMayhem

PostSubject: Re: What games do you have?   What games do you have? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:19 pm

try out Jeanne D' Arc if u like RPG's its for the PSP and its awesome game i loved it
Back to top Go down
MarshMayhem
Forum Master
Forum Master
MarshMayhem

PostSubject: Re: What games do you have?   What games do you have? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:20 pm

i have monster hunter 2,crisis core,ff tactic, Jeanne D' Arc ,star ocean 1 and 2,and resistance retribution
Back to top Go down
[CHAOS]Dragon250
Forum Master
Forum Master
[CHAOS]Dragon250

PostSubject: Re: What games do you have?   What games do you have? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:20 pm

The best thing about the PSP is loading it up with emulators lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dragon250
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games do you have?   What games do you have? Empty

Back to top Go down

What games do you have?
Page 1 of 1