Kentucky Gamers Guild
Welcome to Gamers Guild,a community for Kentucky gamers to get together,meet new friends,play,and attend events.
Kentucky Gamers Guild
Welcome to Gamers Guild,a community for Kentucky gamers to get together,meet new friends,play,and attend events.
Kentucky Gamers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet up with other gamers around Kentucky.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

steve_iz_gawd's official starting World of Warcraft Post.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
steve_iz_gawd
Forum Fledgling
Forum Fledgling

steve_iz_gawd's official starting World of Warcraft Post. Empty
PostSubject: steve_iz_gawd's official starting World of Warcraft Post.   steve_iz_gawd's official starting World of Warcraft Post. EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:20 pm

Hello all! Name is Steve-O, I play WoW and I'm the first to post here. Rock!
Back to top Go down
MarshMayhem
Forum Master
Forum Master
MarshMayhem

PostSubject: Re: steve_iz_gawd's official starting World of Warcraft Post.   steve_iz_gawd's official starting World of Warcraft Post. EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:39 pm

Awesome a new member,I use to play WoW but havent in awhile,I got a friend im going to get to join the site who plays though once he joins you'll have to hit him up,you play anything else?
Back to top Go down
steve_iz_gawd
Forum Fledgling
Forum Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: steve_iz_gawd's official starting World of Warcraft Post.   steve_iz_gawd's official starting World of Warcraft Post. EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:28 pm

Mostly Wow and my ps2 for now lawl. but i do like to talk about game so this seems like a good place to chill.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Forum Fledgling
Forum Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: steve_iz_gawd's official starting World of Warcraft Post.   steve_iz_gawd's official starting World of Warcraft Post. EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:12 am

I play WoW also. But I will also start playing on Xbox live if I can ever get around to getting a cable that will reach from my modem to my xbox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: steve_iz_gawd's official starting World of Warcraft Post.   steve_iz_gawd's official starting World of Warcraft Post. Empty

Back to top Go down

steve_iz_gawd's official starting World of Warcraft Post.
Page 1 of 1