Kentucky Gamers Guild
Welcome to Gamers Guild,a community for Kentucky gamers to get together,meet new friends,play,and attend events.
Kentucky Gamers Guild
Welcome to Gamers Guild,a community for Kentucky gamers to get together,meet new friends,play,and attend events.
Kentucky Gamers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet up with other gamers around Kentucky.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Planning Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MarshMayhem
Forum Master
Forum Master
MarshMayhem

Official Planning Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Planning Thread   Official Planning Thread EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:28 pm

So right now we'r just looking at possible locations to hold it,possible people intrested,weather you'd be willing to pay like a $5 entry fee or something, looking for someone to maybe make a nice lookin flyer to post up around lexington in places gamers might end up,ect,ect.If you got any ideas or whatever go ahead n let us know,since the fourm is growing everyday I figured I'd go ahead n start planning this out.
Back to top Go down
[CHAOS]Dragon250
Forum Master
Forum Master
[CHAOS]Dragon250

Official Planning Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Planning Thread   Official Planning Thread EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:55 pm

A fee would be fine with me. We could always do a "winner takes all" kinda thing, where the winner of the tourney takes all(or a portion) of the fee money.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dragon250

Official Planning Thread
Page 1 of 1